PROGRAMMING WINDOWS PHONE
1. Training Objectives
After students complete the course, participants will be able to:
• C # programming language and how to report data.
• control structure, create a Windows Phone Application Project
• Programming and Control Layout in Windows Phone
• Interface design applications with Expression Blend
• The process of distributing applications to users on Windows Market Store
• Programming storage and data access
• Develop Programming the peripherals such as memory cards, camera, GPS, …
• Work with data types such as XML, JSON
• Programming with Gestures, Sensor and communicate with other services through the Web Service
• Integration Programming building with Page Transitions Animation Effects
• Students in high schools pursue oriented software programming field
• Students of the Faculty of Information Technology Intermediate School – College – University
• And all the subjects love, passion and desire to succeed in the field of application development for mobile devices (Students will be checking the input level and placed in the appropriate classes)
(Please contact Advisory – Enrolment for checking the input and advice more details about the program)
3. Training time
• 120 hours (divided into 4 modules; 30 hour / module)
4. Training Methods PET
• Effective Pedagogy, solid guidance from Basic to Advanced
• The learning environment simulating real working environment in the enterprise. In particular, teachers as team leader, you learn that colleagues and students are the programmer.
• Focus on the implementation of the actual project. System exercises, lessons are based on the actual application. After each session, students can solve a specific problem in one application blueprints.
5. Actual operation
• Work in projects developed practical applications under the guidance and support of experts.
• Participating in the contest application development by Central Informatics and partners organizations.
• Join the community of mobile developers to exchange and learn programming.
6. Conditions of Certification
• Students must complete at least 3 modules in the curriculum (Module 2, 3,4)
7. Qualifications – Certifications
• Certificate “Programmer Windows Phone”
8. What to do after finishing
Completion “Programming mobile devices on Windows Phone”, students will be introduced to support employment in companies associated with the Centre in the recruitment and supply of human resources (VNG, FPT , Gameloft, …) with work placements following:
• Windows Phone Developers
• Professional development of mobile applications (Mobile Application Developer)
In addition, students can create their own applications to the business and seek profits
1. MODULE 1: Programming C #
(*) The object has knowledge of programming in C # can register to skip Module 1.
• Learn the basics of C #.
• Access to Windows Phone programming environment.
• Develop a basic application interface.
• Access a text file to store the data service.
• Lesson 1: Getting to know the language C # and Visual Studio 2012.
• Lesson 2: The basics of C #.
• Lesson 3: The complex data types in C #.
• Lesson 4: Get familiar with the programming environment of mobile Windows Phone.
• Lesson 5: Working with the basic controls in Windows Phone.
• Lesson 6: Designing a simple interface keo- drop method.
• Lesson 7: Data binding (data link) simple.
• Lesson 8: User object in C #.
• Lesson 9: Retrieve the text file (.txt) to store data.
• Development of end modules: Management Software Personal spending.
2. MODULE 2: PROGRAMMING INTERFACE AND OPERATION DATA ON WINDOWS PHONE
• Develop a professional interface for Windows Phone applications.
• Use a consistent style to the application interface.
• Use advanced controls in Windows Phone.
• Build applications store and retrieve database with sqllite, LINQ
• Lesson 1: Learn the language XAML.
• Lesson 2: Understanding the layout in the form of interface design.
• Lesson 3: Application interface style to uniformity of application.
• Lesson 4: Designing applications with Expression Blend.
• Lesson 5: Use advanced controls and custom controls.
• Lesson 6: Advanced Data binding.
• Lesson 7: Navigation, Application Bar.
• Lesson 8: Launcher and chooser.
• Lesson 9: Application SQLite and LINQ to store and retrieve data.
• Development of end modules: Management Software personal expenses (continued)
3. MODULE 3: ADVANCED PROGRAMMING CONTROLS ON WINDOWS PHONE
• Learn Live Tiles.
• Use advanced features like Animation.
• Use the library map.
• Handling of multi-touch sensing sensor, and GPS.
• Manage background processes to improve performance and battery saving applications for the device.
• Applications feature NuGet to exploit open source library.
• Lesson 1: Page Transition Animation.
• Lesson 2: Multimedia.
• Lesson 3: Drawing (Canvas, Shape).
• Lesson 4: Multi-touch.
• Lesson 5: Learn about maps and navigation.
• Lesson 6: Handling synchronous, asynchronous.
• Lesson 7: Management of applications running in the background.
• Lesson 8: Using Live Tiles in Windows Phone 8
• Lesson 9: Working with the lock screen.
• Development of end modules: Applied Tourism Handbook.
4. MODULE 4: EXPLOITATION AND USE OF RESOURCES ON THE INTERNET
• Using data standards JSON, XML.
• Retrieve data through web service server and exploitation of Internet service (Weather, Facebook, Twitter, …).
• Access to the resources of the machine, using the expandable memory.
• Bring the application to the Windows Phone Store.
• Lesson 1: Working with the webservice to connect and exchange data with the server – P1.
• Lesson 2: Working with the webservice to connect and exchange data with the server – P2 (Internet service operators)
• Lesson 3: Using push notifications.
• Lesson 4: Accessing Data with MediaLibrary API and interact with the SD Memory Card (External Memory).
• Lesson 5: Working with sensors and bluetooth device.
• Lesson 6: Working with the Clipboard API.
• Lesson 7: Working with data on the cloud.
• Lesson 8: Using Microsoft Advertising SDK for putting ads into apps.
• Lesson 9: Finalize final project and bring the application to the Windows Phone Store.
• Development of end modules: Applied Tourism Handbook (cont’d.)
5. END OF KEY PROJECTS
Based on their knowledge, students build a specific application on a device running Windows Phone, with the guidance and direct support of the teaching faculty.
6. SOFT SKILLS
Students are trained in soft skills needed in a professional work environment, such as communication skills, ability to work in team programming, presentation skills, CV writing techniques and pass interviews, Way knowledge & skills to work professionally …
For further information please contact
Mr Vu: 0967.783.497
Mr Sun: 0936.156.031